[cfe-dev] Clang Comment Checker

Ted Kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Mon Aug 22 12:15:44 PDT 2011

Not right now.  There is a general feature request to expose comments as a first-class elements (such as in the AST) that can be exposed to higher-level tools (e.g., the static analyzer, or a documentation generator).  Currently they are just discarded.  Once this infrastructure is in place, this should be possible to do in the static analyzer.