[cfe-dev] Parsing clang++ output

Christopher Jefferson chris at bubblescope.net
Mon Aug 22 10:52:02 PDT 2011

I would like to write support for text editors that I use, for clang++. This would include auto-suggesting fix-it replacements, as well as the more traditional jump to warning/error.

Just out of interest, is there either computer-readable clang++ output, any guarantee that clang++'s output won't change substantially (do I have to worry about other languages?), or any text editors / projects that have already started doing this that anyone knows about?

Thank you very much,

Chris Jefferson