[cfe-dev] Clang Static Analyzer: how to use it for C++ application?

Liang Qi cavendish.qi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:49:23 PDT 2011

On 26 April 2011 22:32, Ted Kremenek <kremenek at apple.com> wrote:
> On Apr 26, 2011, at 1:08 PM, Liang Qi wrote:
>
> Hi, Kremenek,
>
> Thanks a lot for your reply.
>
> I tried to change my CMakeLists.txt to use ccc-analyzer/c++-analyzer
> as compiler. And found they are not shipped in checker-256.
>
> They are in the 'libexec', not 'bin', directory.

Got it, but same result as the one from svn, http://pastebin.com/c9Ntm2Ze

Could you give me a build log like that for your successful c++
project? Or what are the correct parameters which should be used for
c++ project? for scan-build or c++-analyzer or clang++?

Regards,
Liang

--
http://www.qiliang.net