[cfe-dev] Clang and concepts

Fletcher, John P j.p.fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Wed Apr 20 06:29:51 PDT 2011

I have been following the development of Clang for some time and I am very pleased to find that it is being used to implement concepts in C++.

I have now installed the modified version of Clang and run a few examples.  I see that unlike conceptgcc, there is no need to use a header <concepts>, it knows about them anyway.

Is there any defined constant in the modified Clang which I can use to detect a concepts enabled clang++ ?  e.g. CLANG_CONCEPTS

I would like this to enable conditional compilation in my examples.

Thanks

John

Dr John P. Fletcher Tel: (44) 121 204 3389 (direct line), FAX: (44) 121 204 3678
Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry (CEAC),
Associate Dean - External Relations,
School of Engineering and Applied Science (EAS),
Aston University, Aston Triangle, BIRMINGHAM B4 7ET  U.K.