[cfe-dev] Status of various C++0x features in Clang

Carter Cheng cartercheng at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 03:45:26 PDT 2011

Thanks for the replies. I do have one followup question. Since the
C++0x standard is still in draft form (and this might be a stupid
question), I am curious how stable various features are. I am
particularly interested in lambda expressions, uniform initializers
and the memory model(I think there was a recent CACM article that went
into some of the issues by Adve and Boehm) and perhaps template
aliases.

Regards,

Carter.