[cfe-dev] ExceptionDemo build failed

Garrison Venn gvenn.cfe.dev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:49:46 PDT 2011

Glad I could be of help, however the fix I gave you is not the real answer, as
I believe a needed llvm header file has not been included. Regardless I'll post
when the repository update is available with the proper fix.

Also keep in mine that the example directory should not be built by default,
but rather explicitly requested. For example, in a make build, one has to set
the BUILD_EXAMPLES  environmental variable to 1, in order for the examples
to be built. I'll have to check on cmake to see what the equivalent switch is.
Anyway you probably knew this. I just wanted to make sure you don't get stuck
with not being able to use clang/llvm just because the examples won't build.
Having said that, the examples should always build.

Thanks for reporting the issue, and your patience.

Garrison