[cfe-dev] Disable lexical analyzer for clang

Eli Friedman eli.friedman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 19:25:40 PDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 7:16 PM, Andrey Tarasevich
<tarasevich.andrey at googlemail.com> wrote:
> So is it possible to disable such error check? Or it is not possible. since
> clang does not know how to resolve statements like that one?
> void foo()
> {
>    int a=;
> }

I'm not sure what you mean by "disable"... the nature of parsing C is
that there isn't any way in general to represent an expression with an
undeclared identifier besides "an expression with an error in it".
What are you trying to do, and how is the current representation
insufficient?

-Eli