[cfe-dev] Query regarding MinimalAction class not found in scope for clang 2.8

Vivek Kulkarni viveksck at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 02:14:06 PDT 2011

Hi Eli,
Thanks a lot for the reply. I am trying to write a small source to source
translation application. Basically I want to change all invocations of a
function say foo to now take a extra parameter which I want to pass and was
investigating the utility of CLANG.

Thanks.
Vivek.

--
Vivek-
The bitterest words cried over graves are of words left unsaid and deeds