[cfe-dev] Issue #2 with clang-analyzer on RTEMS

Fri Sep 24 06:25:16 PDT 2010

  On 09/24/2010 08:19 AM, Anton Korobeynikov wrote:
> Hello, Joel
>
>> The second problem is that native .h files are being picked up in a
>> strictly cross (x86-linux ->  sparc-rtems) build.  I used the following
>> command to run the analysis.
> This is pretty much expected: cross-compilation features in clang are
> currently pretty poor.
> Most probably you will need to create your own target definition
> inside clang and tune the
> driver to look for correct include paths.

Hmm... we have 13 target cpus and they all follow
the same patterns which are "GNU-itically" correct.
We install into a ${prefix} and the includes are
in the right ${prefix}/${target}/include EXCEPT
for the board dependent ones which we tell gcc about
using the -B option.

Is there a simple way to tell it to ignore native
includes? Or is there a simple way to have it learn
all of our targets without having to add 13 compiler
descriptions?

--joel