[cfe-dev] Issue #3 with clang-analyzer on RTEMS

Fri Sep 24 06:07:13 PDT 2010

  Hi,

Third problem...

RTEMS has some standard multilib libraries and headers and
some that are board (e.g. BSP) dependent.  We use a -B... option
to gcc.  So -BDIR adds DIR/include to the include path.  The analyser
seems to be not recognizing that option.  So it can't find the BSP
dependent .h files.

This final issue prevents it from analysing the RTEMS test suite
completely.  And most of the board dependent source code in RTEMS.
Together these constitute the bulk of our source code.  So we are
only able to analyse ~100K SLOC of ~750K SLOC of code.

Thanks.

--joel sherrill
RTEMS