[cfe-dev] Using clang for Static Analysis

Fri Sep 17 07:01:18 PDT 2010

  Hi,

I am the maintainer of RTEMS (http://www.rtems.org)
and am interested in running clang to do static
analysis on RTEMS.  RTEMS is always cross-compiled.
I have some questions and would like for some help
in getting over the initial hurdles.

+ What types of things does clang look for when
used for static analysis?

+ How do we build RTEMS with it?  Our build
is gcc+newlib similar the CPU-elf configurations.

Begging for help and advice here.  Thanks.

    Support Available             (256) 722-9985