[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] LLVM SVN Repository Offline for Maintenance Tomorrow

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 14 13:31:35 PDT 2010

Dear All,

I have some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is that my rebuild of the SVN repository hit a small snag.
While I think I have it fixed, I don't think I'll have time to rebuild
it and test it before end of today, so I've enabled commit access again.

As a favor to me (and other admins that are starting to get involved),
please don't make any commits to test-suite in the next 48 hours.  A
change in the release_28 branch of test-suite caused the little hiccup
in my script.  Commits to anything else should be fine.

The good news is that the repositories are now open for commit.

I'll email llvmdev again if we attempt to do this a second time.

-- John T.