[cfe-dev] query AST for C++ method qualifiers

Jan Bierbaum s3306700 at inf.tu-dresden.de
Mon Sep 13 01:59:09 PDT 2010

John McCall meinte am 12.09.2010 22:23:
> The 'this' type is a pointer type; you would want the qualifiers on
> its pointee type. But what you actually want are the qualifiers on the
> function type itself.

Thanks to you and Doug, it works now. Actually, as I figured out, I want
not only the qualifiers on the function type, but also the ones on its
return type. It must have slipped my mind that these are separate.

BTW: While trying around with this and Clang's AST printing I noticed
that both 'volatile' and 'const' methods are not handled correctly by it
too - the qualifiers are just omitted. I already tried a simple fix, but
it didn't work.

Regards, Jan.