[cfe-dev] Running regression tests from Windows command line

Francois Pichet pichet2000 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 11:41:46 PDT 2010

Hi,

On Windows, the easiest way to generate the "lit.site.cfg" file is to use CMake.

Go to your llvm root directory and type this:
CMake -G "Visual Studio 9 2008"

Or if you prefer using VS 2010:
CMake -G "Visual Studio 10"

This should generate the lit.site.cfg in clang/test. Make sure python
is in your path. (I am using Python 2.7 if that matters)
Then you compile the llvm.sln solution and after you should be able to
run the lit test from the command line.