[cfe-dev] override support for Objective-C

Stuart Carnie stuart.carnie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 19:03:08 PST 2010

This is exactly what I am going for, simply to enhance compile-time and
static analysis, when the developer has identified they wished to override a
particular method.

I am definitely not looking to introduce method overloading or scoping as
that is far too intrusive.

Cheers,

Stu

*Stuart Carnie, CTO*