[cfe-dev] template specialization and redecls

Craig Silverstein csilvers at google.com
Mon Nov 29 16:07:10 PST 2010

} e.g., friend declarations don't show up in the redeclaration chain
} when they should.

When might a friend declaration have a redeclarations in the same
DeclContext?  I'm sure it's possible, I just can't think of how.

} It's at the point where we need to implement a completely different
} approach to finding friends.

Sounds like it's above my paygrade. :-)

This bug is causing me a small bit of trouble for
include-what-you-use.  One easy way around it, for me, would be if I
could tell, when traversing redecls, whether a particular declaration
was part of a friend declaration or not.  Is there anything that would
tell me that?

craig