[cfe-dev] draft rule for naming types/functions/variables

Zhanyong Wan (λx.x x) wan at google.com
Tue Nov 23 10:24:22 PST 2010

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Bo Persson <bop at gmb.dk> wrote:

> [...]

I would really appreciate it if we could focus on the high-level
picture for the initial version of the rule.  Given the complexity of
C++, we'll always be able to find corner cases that the rule doesn't
handle well, whatever rule we decide to use.  As I mentioned in my
initial post, my goal is to set up a baseline now and tweak it later
based on feedback from actually using the rule.

Thanks,
--
Zhanyong