[cfe-dev] Fwd: Does clang analyzer can only report one warning?

J Green greenabc99 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 16:20:38 PST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: J Green <greenabc99 at gmail.com>
Date: 2010/11/21
Subject: Re: [cfe-dev] Does clang analyzer can only report one warning?
To: Ted Kremenek <kremenek at apple.com>

Hi, Ted
    First of all, thank for your quick reply.
    But I still puzzled for such case: if there exists several same kind of
bugs, such as uninitialized variables, for example, a and b is two
uninitialized variables, they do not have any relationship (they are in
different paths), would they be reported by clang at the same time(give two
uninitialized warning messages at the same time)?

Thanks again.

For some bugs, such as uses of uninitialized variables or a null