[cfe-dev] Does clang analyzer can only report one warning?

J Green greenabc99 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 21:18:25 PST 2010

Hi, all

     I just want to use clang static analyzer, the command is : "clang
--analyze xxx.c" to check xxx.c's errors. but I can only see one warning
message,
for example, one variable is undefined, but there exists another null
pointer dereference error after that, why the analyzer can not report null
pointer deference warning? Do I miss dothing sth.(e.g. one or more options
needed)? or clang analyzer can only report one warning message in one
function?
     In other words, How clang analyzer deal with different source errors?
To one kind of errors, just report the first one? or To all kind of errors,
just report the first one?

                         Thanks.
                         J Green