[cfe-dev] convention for naming identifiers

Zhanyong Wan (λx.x x) wan at google.com
Thu Nov 18 19:45:21 PST 2010

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 6:31 PM, Ted Kremenek <kremenek at apple.com> wrote:

> On Nov 18, 2010, at 6:16 PM, Argyrios Kyrtzidis wrote:
>
> > Since we are talking about preferences that are against the majority of
> > llvm/clang code, how about lower case for parameters and local variables.
>
> That would be great too.

I like it.  Since this rule doesn't affect the function signatures, we
can easily bring legacy code into conformance as needed without
breaking existing clients.

I haven't heard from Chris yet, who I assume is in charge of the
Coding Standards.  Chris, what do you think?  Shall I draft a patch?
Thanks,

--
Zhanyong