[cfe-dev] C++ to Python Project Proposal

Cédric Venet cedric.venet at laposte.net
Fri Nov 5 16:07:06 PDT 2010

Le 05/11/2010 22:38, Jeff Kunkel a écrit :
> Stefan,
>
> Aye, I agree. But, until that environment exists, I cannot use it.
>
> Oh, any advice on a starting point? I am floundering about the
> clangCodeGen library, but I am not sure this is the correct place to
> insert my translation.

I am no expert but I do not think its the good place. The simplest
things would probably be to build the ast (ie a standard compilation
which stop before codegen) and then walk the list of
definition/declaration and emit your binding for each. you may want to
look at various ast consumers as examples (don't know if it is better to
do as ast consumer or to walk the ast yourself.)
No a lot of information here, but it may answer your initial question
better than the other (interesting) discutions.

regards,
Cédric