[cfe-dev] build clang failed under MSYS (windows)

asmwarrior asmwarrior at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 22:14:06 PDT 2010

On 2010-11-5 13:11, NAKAMURA Takumi wrote:
> 2010/11/5 asmwarrior<asmwarrior at gmail.com>:
>> >    /e/svn_llvm/build
>> >  $ make
>> >  Makefile:130: /Makefile.rules: No such file or directory
>> >  make: *** No rule to make target `/Makefile.rules'.  Stop.
> As far as I checked your Makefile.config, it must be sane.
>
> Would you like to check;
>
>    - which make
>    - make --version

  ~
$ which make
/mingw/bin/make.exe

  ~
$ make --version
GNU Make 3.82
Built for i386-pc-mingw32
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>

> and try to revert my change r110166.

Do I need to revert the llvm before r110166?? it seems currently llvm is
r 118260. A lot thing has changes.

> If you have another version of GNU Make, try one, too.

Ok, I will try a new one later. it seems there are two kind of make.
One is make for mingw
one is make for msys
I think I need the later one.

asmwarrior