[cfe-dev] build clang failed under MSYS (windows)

asmwarrior asmwarrior at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 21:47:10 PDT 2010

On 2010-11-5 12:22, NAKAMURA Takumi wrote:
> I am sorry, I had to tell you exactly how to seek garbages.
> llvm-svn has the attribute svn:ignore.
>
> from command line, svn st --no-ignore
> with tsvn, in "Check for modifications...", check "Show unversioned
> files" and "Show ignored files".
> (you may delete files listed on the dialog)
>
> I have tried configure with TortoiseSVN-1.6.11 and msysgit on Drive D: (/d/).
> I don't find any problems with my environment.
>
> ...Takumi
Thanks for the valuable hint.
Now, I have totally remove all the garbage in the llvm and its subfolder.
Now, run the command from the "build" folder.

cd build
../llvm/configure

then, it seems configure stage works fine now.

but I still get failed when running make command:
  /e/svn_llvm/build
$ ./config.status --version
llvm config.status 2.9svn
configured by ../llvm/configure, generated by GNU Autoconf 2.60,
   with options ""

This config.status script is free software; the Free Software Foundation
gives unlimited permission to copy, distribute and modify it.

  /e/svn_llvm/build
$ make
Makefile:130: /Makefile.rules: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/Makefile.rules'.  Stop.

thanks.

The attachment is the configure log containing two files:
config.log
Makefile.config

asmwarrior