[cfe-dev] build clang failed under MSYS (windows)

NAKAMURA Takumi geek4civic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 00:18:15 PDT 2010

Hello.

2010/11/4 asmwarrior <asmwarrior at gmail.com>:
>  In-fact, I have tried to build in an dedicated directory, ( I have create a
> separate directory  /e/clang_build/build )
> and do the configure like:
> ../llvm/configure
> but it gives the same make command error.

I doubt something would be insane to your environment.

  - Make sure llvm's source tree is not dirty with garbage of in-place
configure.
  - Don't source directory and build directory contain space character
or non-ascii character?
    (It would be okay as far as your log)
  - Is your msys sane?
    With which (or type), check paths for sh, grep, sort, make, sed, and perl.
    and confirm versions for toolchain.

Please show us "config.log(.gz)" and "Makefile.config" if you did not
find any problems.
...Takumi