[cfe-dev] Work on analyzer's C++ support

Marcin Świderski marcin.sfider at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 03:04:54 PDT 2010

I'm going to add some checks for C++ that will check for:
- uninitialized object members,
- problems in ctors derived from order of initialization,
- absence of virtual destructor when needed,
- virtual method calls in ctors/dtors,
- some const-correctness.

I'll try to use the path-sensitive engine for some of them, extending it in
the process, but I'm not sure if I'll make it. I'm doing this for my masters
thesis and don't have much time, so I will be able to share my work probably
in a month or so. If someone want to work on C++ in the path-sensitive
engine during this time I'll contribute just the checks.

- Marcin