[cfe-dev] Plase doesn't using :: in svn path, because windows didn't accept it:(

Thomas Petit thomas.petit33 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 16:09:56 PDT 2010

2010/5/17 Nick Kledzik <kledzik at apple.com>

> Isn't there some way the svn server can be configured to check file
> names at commit time and reject the commit if some filenames contain
> problematic characters?
>
> -Nick
>
> On May 17, 2010, at 1:15 PM, Thomas Petit wrote:
> > SVN now fails a bit further :
> >
> > "F:\Code\libcxx\test\input.output\iostreams.base\ios.base\ios.types
> > \ios::Init\.svn\entries':
> > The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect."

There are still some SVN failures with "::" :)
So, I booted up a linux box and hunted down any remaining offenders :

trunk/test/iterators/stream.
iterators/istreambuf.iterator/istreambuf.iterator::equal
trunk/test/iterators/stream.iterators/istreambuf.iterator/istreambuf.iterator::equal
trunk/test/iterators/stream.iterators/istreambuf.iterator/istreambuf.iterator::op==
trunk/test/iterators/stream.iterators/istreambuf.iterator/istreambuf.iterator::op!=
trunk/test/iterators/stream.iterators/istreambuf.iterator/istreambuf.iterator::op++
trunk/test/iterators/stream.iterators/istreambuf.iterator/istreambuf.iterator::op_astrk
trunk/test/iterators/stream.iterators/istreambuf.iterator/istreambuf.iterator::proxy
trunk/test/input.output/iostream.format/input.streams/istream.formatted/istream::extractors
trunk/test/input.output/iostream.format/input.streams/istream/istream::sentry
trunk/test/input.output/iostream.format/output.streams/ostream::sentry

-Thomas