[cfe-dev] source code information in LLVM IR

Arvind Sudarsanam A.Sudarsanam at cputech.com
Mon Mar 29 13:10:29 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Thanks for all the help. I have successfully manage to create the debug
info (using -g option in clang) and tap into it using llvm API (using
DebugInfo.h). I am now able to print out the source line number for each
llvm instruction.

Thanks
Best Regards
Arvind
Arvind Sudarsanam                    Phone:  (435) 512-7769
CPU Technology, Inc                  Fax:    (866) 848-5599
1500 Kansas Ave, Suite 3E
Longmont, CO  80501