[cfe-dev] Stmt deep copy

A.S. Bradbury asb at asbradbury.org
Fri Mar 19 02:37:29 PDT 2010

On 19 March 2010 00:45, Nathan Lawrence <nlawren2 at uiuc.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to do loop unrolling inside of clang as part of a source to
> source transformation, and I'm wondering if there is any way to deep
> copy statements.

I've started to work on some source to source transformations in clang
and have found Olaf Krzikalla's ASTProcessing library useful. He
posted it to the mailing list here:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.compilers.clang.devel/5323/

Google told me the current development repository is available here:
https://gforge.zih.tu-dresden.de/projects/hicfd/

I must have missed it if the same functionality is already available
in clang core, but Olaf's implementation is in
Scout/clangAddons/lib/ASTProcessing/StmtClone.cpp

Alex