[cfe-dev] Need 2.7 release team volunteers

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Sat Mar 13 07:01:34 PST 2010

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010, Tanya Lattner wrote:

>> I already run a 'nightly', and will graft in the testing mentioned at
>> 	http://llvm.org/docs/HowToReleaseLLVM.html
>
> Awesome, I typically send out mail to the general list to do testing and will be sending one shortly.

I was working through this webpage, this week, and find that I
am not understanding what is being said.  Is there a tester
here who has pushed the automation of this into a script that
might be shared here or privately with me?

I'll keep plugging at it, but that is a more 'explorational'
approach and will be slower than 'cribbing' from the worked
example of another.  As I am long out of school, it is perhaps
all right to read another's answers on homework  ;)

-- Russ herrold