[cfe-dev] compilation failures

Stefan Seefeld stefan.seefeld at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 16:11:51 PST 2010

On 03/09/2010 07:01 PM, Eli Friedman wrote:

> Can you try building LLVM+clang with a clean tree?  This looks like
> something is going very wrong in the configuration.

How do I do that ? I tried 'make clean', then './configure', then
'make', and I see the same issue with -fno-rtti again.
Skipping to clang, via 'make -C tools/clang', I now see this error:

make[3]: *** No rule to make target
`/home/stefan/projects/llvm/tools/clang/include/clang/Basic/Debug/DiagnosticAnalysisKinds.inc.tmp',
needed by `DiagnosticAnalysisKinds.inc'.  Stop.

Thanks,
         Stefan