[cfe-dev] C++ Support

Jason W. jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 12:01:46 PST 2010

I actually wish to do this as part of the google summer of code if I
can (would allow me to work on it full time)

I'll definitely look through the bug database and see what I can do,
since I need to start somewhere.

At Texas A&M I plan to do research on c++ so I see getting involved
with clang as a potential place to get involved.

I'll stop yammering now, next time I'll have something more useful
like a patch.

Who are the gsoc mentors for llvm this year?

On Mar 7, 2010, at 4:57 AM, Sebastian Redl <sebastian.redl at getdesigned.at