[cfe-dev] bugzilla change

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Mon Mar 8 08:56:23 PST 2010

Nice!

Can we get rid of the unnecessarily refined categories? From my
perspective, we rarely use the large list of components and products
that we have, and they just complicate things for users.

For Clang, for example, I think we could get away with
{Sema,C++,Codegen,[C++0x],Documentation} without any loss of
functionality.

 - Daniel