[cfe-dev] compiling C++ with clang++

Salman Pervez spervez at purdue.edu
Tue Mar 2 17:52:40 PST 2010

I dont think the problem I am facing is related to weakrefs. Here's a
simple C++ file I'd like to compile with clang++.

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main() {

   cout << "Hello World" << endl;
   return 0;
}

And I get the following error message.

vec1.cpp:1:10: fatal error: 'iostream' file not found
#include <iostream>
          ^
1 diagnostic generated.

It looks like clang is having trouble locating some necessary header
files. I know its a newbie question but I'll appreciate any help on
this. thanks,

Salman