[cfe-dev] Did anyone build clang/llvm on visual studio.

Jon Linkins redirectedifilikeyou at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 20 13:42:31 PDT 2010

Victor Zverovich <victor.zverovich at ...> writes:

> Hi Vincent,
>
> I used to have exactly the same errors when building release version of clang
with VS2005 (debug version was fine). Don't remember exactly the details but it
seemed to be a VS bug. Installing that enormous Service Pack 1 for Visual Studio
2005
(http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=BB4A75AB-E2D4-4C96-B39D-37BAF6B5B1DC&displaylang=en)
made these errors go away.