[cfe-dev] Building Clang examples and running

Seth Burleigh seth at tewebs.com
Fri Jun 11 15:37:34 PDT 2010

I did

cd ~/llvm
ccmake ~/.tmp/llvm/

and i get

EMPTY CACHE

Then i hit c for configure and i dont see the build example option. And
then when i do make clean under ~/.tmp/llvm and do the above again, i
get an error when trying to configure, it says there are suspicious
files most likely produced by doing ./configure and then make.

I think i will try to just build the one source example file, I'll see
how that goes, how hard can it be :)