[cfe-dev] RFC: Clang Automatic Bug Reporting

Michael Spencer bigcheesegs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 20:36:02 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Daniel Dunbar <daniel at zuster.org> wrote:
> and eventually could use a Clang based delta tool to minimize the input source.

This is something I am very interested in working on and have thought
of before. The basic plan was to first figure out which part of clang
was crashing, and then use the information in the layers above that to
guide the delta algorithm. This part could actually be implemented now
as either part of the driver, or as a separate tool and be useful
right away.

As for the rest of the proposal; I love it.

- Michael Spencer