[cfe-dev] Targeting ARM with Clang

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Sat Jul 17 02:10:31 PDT 2010

Hello, David

>   My misunderstanding -- when you asked about platforms, I was thinking of
> arm processors -- 7, cortex-a8, 9, neon, etc...  I  am currently --
> temporarily -- starting this project on a linux box.
arm/linux works fine for me (via llvm-gcc though). You need to be sure
that you have all necessary stuff in place (headers, libs, etc.), you
cannot grab the x86 bytecode and make it work on arm.

PS: Use "Reaply to all" button, so the message will reach mailing list
as well, not only me.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov