[cfe-dev] Strange Clang test result

Gabor Greif gabor at mac.com
Thu Jul 1 06:05:22 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I have a very strange problem with my Clang test suite.

While all linux buildbots do not see this, on a local
linux box I get these test results. The descripions here
seem to be much more expressive than what is expected in
the testcase:

$ /phys/mfs/hc_rap/tools/llvm/Release/bin/clang -cc1 -analyze -analyzer-experimental-internal-checks -analyzer-check-objc-mem -analyzer-experimental-checks -analyzer-store=region -verify
/home/ggreif/llvm/tools/clang/test/Analysis/undef-buffers.c
error: 'warning' diagnostics expected but not seen:
  Line 9: Undefined
  Line 15: Undefined
  Line 21: undefined
  Line 29: undefined
error: 'warning' diagnostics seen but not expected:
  Line 9: Access out-of-bound array element (buffer overflow)
  Line 14: Access out-of-bound array element (buffer overflow)
  Line 21: Access out-of-bound array element (buffer overflow)
  Line 28: Access out-of-bound array element (buffer overflow)
4 warnings and 2 errors generated.

Can anyone shed some light on why this test is failing?

Cheers,

	Gabor