[cfe-dev] Bug in

Olaf Krzikalla Olaf.Krzikalla at tu-dresden.de
Thu Jan 21 08:52:35 PST 2010

Hi @clang,

there seems to be a bug in InitPreprocessor.h, line 139 rendering the
release build of MSVC buggy.
The line

  llvm::Twine DefPrefix = "__" + Prefix + "_";

should read

  llvm::Twine DefPrefixTmp = "__" + Prefix;
  llvm::Twine DefPrefix = DefPrefixTmp + "_";

otherwise there is a temporary llvm::Twine object used after
deconstruction. With the change above it works fine.

Best regards
Olaf

PS: sorry for not providing a patch but I'm already late
(and it took me some time as it only occured in the release build).

--
Olaf Krzikalla
Technische Universitaet Dresden