[cfe-dev] index library

Andrew Sutton andrew.n.sutton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 07:37:04 PST 2010

> If you feel like its good enough to be useful to others, please submit
> it. I would love for us to have Python bindings support in-tree.

 It's not :) Not yet, anyways.

So far I've started by wrapping libCIndex using Python's ctypes because its
probably the most direct route. Unfortunately, there are some issues
translating back and forth between the void*'s and Python objects that make
the writing visitors a little unnatural. If I can work around that in
Python, I'll have something sooner. If not, I'll probably have to write a C
library that does this.

More later, I'm sure.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton at gmail.com