[cfe-dev] Help with Taint analysis

章磊 ioripolo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 18:09:02 PST 2010

I don't know if clang now has a right engine for taint analysis.

Of course you can create a new checker to track all taint information using
GRExprEngine as Zhongxing said, but GRExprEngine is path sensitive. Maybe
flow sensitive analysis for taint analysis is enough?

Otherwise, i think the result from taint analysis may be useful for other
checkers. So can we implement it  like LiveVariable analysis?

Phoenix is a framework for build compilers or program analysis tools from
MS. You can find an taint analysis example from the phoenix SDK docs.Maybe
you can borrow some ideas from it.