[cfe-dev] PrintFunctionNames and clang -cc1

Pushkar Ratnalikar pushkar.ratnalikar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 00:14:33 PST 2010

Hello,

I tried the same thing a few days ago. It didn't work for me. I had used
"-plugin print-fns" instead of -plugin=print-fns(after the later one failed)
 and I think I got a more relevant error "error: unable to find plugin
'print-fns' ". I had mailed regarding this but got no reply. I think since
this feature is part of the latest code from svn, it is still under
development.

Regards,
Pushkar