[cfe-dev] How to tell the preprocessor where it can find its header files ?

kalyan ponnala ponnala.kalyan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 16:36:39 PST 2010

Hello,

I am using llvm/clang solution file generated by visual studio. When I say
-- "Clang-test"  -- > Set as Start-up Project -> build. I generates a bunch
of errors saying it cant find
the include files stdio.h, stdlib.h, limits.h. Now how can I tell the
preprocessor where it can find its header files. Do I have to add some
commands to the visual studio or Do I have to change the helper class
"InitHeaderSearch" inside the InitHeaderSearch.cpp of the clangFrontend
target. If I have to modify the code then can an expert guide me through the
modifications that have to be made.

Thanks.

--
Kalyan Ponnala