[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] LLVM Server down ** TODAY **

Tanya Lattner lattner at apple.com
Sat Feb 20 22:08:24 PST 2010

On Feb 20, 2010, at 9:53 PM, Dale Johannesen wrote:

> On Feb 19, 2010, at 9:10 AM, Tanya Lattner wrote:
>
>> Just a reminder that the LLVM/Clang Server will be down starting today and through most of the weekend. It will go offline sometime between 12-1pm PST.
>>
>> I'll send out mail when the new server is up and ready.
>
> Hey Tanya, I see a bunch of commits by Chris, does that mean the server is back up?

I'm not finished setting up the new server, but svn is functional. I say "use at your own risk" because the web server will be up and down as I adjust the configuration. If you don't want to deal with this, please wait until I send the all clear. However, svn is functional and is sending updates to the mailing lists.

-Tanya