[cfe-dev] Need to know where scan-build stores the report

Ted Kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Fri Feb 19 10:35:41 PST 2010

Hi Andreas,

The idea is to be able to collect a set of runs together in a common directory, with the grand idea one day to be able to examine results across runs.

I think it's fine to enhance scan-build to emit files to a specific directory, but I'd like to preserve the current functionality as well (and not outright replace it).

Ted