[cfe-dev] Clang Library

Glenn R. Martin lifewarped at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 15:44:36 PST 2010

I am currently working on a personal project that would use on demand compilation of C code to load in new modules. I have been looking at clang and llvm and it seems like it has the capability to provide this ability. Is there anywhere i can look to see how i would be able to accomplish this programmatically? I have gone through the documentation on the Clang site as well as downloading and reviewing the source code from SVN. I have not seen anything directly on accessing the C preprocessing/compiler functionality programmatically.

Thanks.
Glenn R. Martin