[cfe-dev] system includes

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Mon Feb 15 04:53:11 PST 2010

Hello

> Regarding Qt - this will need some work, and mostly time. I started working
> on this in my branch:
> http://qt.gitorious.org/~elcuco/qt/llvm-support/commits/llvm-support , but
> IMHO most of the problems are right now in the clang part, not the code in
> Qt.
I dunno for mingw, but qt almostly compiles & runs for me on linux.

Almostly here means:
qmake works (so, I'm using clang-built qmake), clang-compiled linguist
& pixeltool work as well.
uic does not work (generates bogus output), some parts cannot be
compiled right now as well (CLucence & libPhonon) at least.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov