[cfe-dev] clang assembler problems

kalyan ponnala ponnala.kalyan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 21:27:07 PST 2010

hi,
I tried this by installing MinGW. When I execute a small program like
helloworld.c

#include<stdio.h>
int main()
{
printf("\n hello world");
return 0;
}

It gives the output as given in this snapshot. It still connects to mingw
but the assembler cant figure out these statements i guess. It is giving
errors as shown in the snapshot. Do you know why is it doing this?

Thanks

--
Kalyan Ponnala
phone: 8163772059