[cfe-dev] Fixed Point Analysis on GRExprEngine

Nimrod Partush nimi at cs.technion.ac.il
Mon Dec 27 05:02:36 PST 2010

Hello,

1. I've noticed that CLang has 2 different analysis modules: GRExprEngine
and DataFlowSolver. The former has advanced abstract domains but does not
perform fixed point analysis (but rather bounded checking) like the latter.
I want to use GRExprEngine for fixed point analysis (i,e, i want to invoke a
Join during the analysis). How can i do that?

2. What are your thoughts on linking the APRON abstract domain library to
CLang? This will allow for a much stronger constraint language than the
current one.

Thanks!
--
Regards,