[cfe-dev] clang and #if regions

Benoit Perrot benoit at lrde.epita.fr
Wed Dec 8 05:18:13 PST 2010

Quoting "Paul Curtis" <plc at rowley.co.uk>:

> simple way to determine the source lines that were activated for compilation
> by the C-preprocessor?  The complement of that, of course, is the set of
> lines that did *not* make it through the C pre-processor.

I still did not had the time to experiment it, but you are probably
searching for this:

http://clang.llvm.org/doxygen/classclang_1_1PPCallbacks.html

"This interface provides a way to observe the actions of the preprocessor
  as it does its thing. Clients can define their hooks here to implement
  preprocessor level tools."

Regards,
--
Benoit PERROT